Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 6 white button or cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Heat a medium pot with 1" water and a steamer insert over high heat.
- When water boils, add broccoli florets, cover and steam for 6-10 minutes, or until it turns bright green.
- As soon as broccoli turns bright green, remove from heat and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Then add mushrooms and garlic, and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and tomato and saute for a few minutes more.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.