Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound(s) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 6 medium mushrooms, white button or cremini, thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 medium tomato(es), diced
- Heat a medium pot with 1 inch water and a steamer insert over high heat.
- When water boils, add broccoli florets, cover and steam for 6-10 minutes, or until it turns bright green.
- As soon as broccoli turns bright green, remove from heat and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Then add mushrooms and garlic, and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and tomato and saute for a few minutes more.