Makes a side dish for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1/2" pieces
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 (403 mL) can coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place diced squash on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add coconut oil, onion and garlic and cook until slightly translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add squash and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cranberries, coconut milk and spices, and stir frequently until milk is fully heated (another 5 minutes).