Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cranberries, dried
- 1/2 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place diced squash on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add coconut oil, onion and garlic and cook until slightly translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add squash and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cranberries, coconut milk and spices, and stir frequently until milk is fully heated (another 5 minutes).