Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1||small||butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch pieces|
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), peeled and sliced|
|1/2||can(s)||coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)|
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place diced squash on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add coconut oil, onion and garlic and cook until slightly translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add squash and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cranberries, coconut milk and spices, and stir frequently until milk is fully heated (another 5 minutes).