Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-8 inches) zucchini, cut into 3 inch x 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 2 (6-8 inches) yellow summer squash, cut into 3 inch x 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 1 (6oz) tomato sauce
- In large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add onion and cook 3-4 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add zucchini, summer squash and garlic, and cook until almost tender (5-6 minutes).
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook until heated through.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.