Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3 inch x 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 2 medium summer squash(s), yellow, cut into 3 inch x 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (6 oz)
- In large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add onion and cook 3-4 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add zucchini, summer squash and garlic, and cook until almost tender (5-6 minutes).
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook until heated through.