Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 11/2 head(s) cauliflower
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2/3 cup(s) chives, fresh
- 3 medium garlic clove(s)
- 2 teaspoon(s) rosemary, dried, or 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Roughly chop the cauliflower, removing all leaves.
- Place in steamer and cook until it's easy to stick a fork in it (about 20 minutes).
- Mince the garlic and finely chop the chives. Saute the garlic, chives and rosemary in coconut oil until the garlic is light golden brown.
- Use a food processor or a masher to mash up the steamed cauliflower florets.
- Cook on medium low heat and mash with a masher while they're in the pot. Or if you have a submergible blender, use that to blend mixture while it's in the pot.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.