Makes 4 servings
Cook and prep time: 45 minutes
1-1/2 large heads cauliflower
3/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
3 Tbs coconut oil
2/3 cup fresh chives
3 cloves garlic
2 tsp dried rosemary or 1 sprig fresh rosemary
sea salt, pepper to taste
1. Roughly chop the cauliflower, removing all leaves.
2. Place in steamer and cook until it’s easy to stick a fork in it (about 20
3. Mince the garlic and finely chop the chives. Sauté the garlic, chives and
rosemary in coconut oil until the garlic is light golden brown.
4. Use a food processor or a masher to mash up the steamed cauliflower
5. Put the mashed florets into a pot on the stove and add coconut milk, and the chive and garlic mixture. Cook on medium low heat
and mash with a masher while they’re in the pot. Or if you have a
submergible blender, use that to blend mixture while it’s in the pot.
6. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.