Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|3/4||cup(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
|2||teaspoon(s)||rosemary, dried, or 1 sprig fresh rosemary|
|1||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, to taste|
|1||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
- Roughly chop the cauliflower, removing all leaves.
- Place in steamer and cook until it's easy to stick a fork in it (about 20 minutes).
- Mince the garlic and finely chop the chives. Saute the garlic, chives and rosemary in coconut oil until the garlic is light golden brown.
- Use a food processor or a masher to mash up the steamed cauliflower florets.
- Cook on medium low heat and mash with a masher while they're in the pot. Or if you have a submergible blender, use that to blend mixture while it's in the pot.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.