Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sautéed Fennel and Carrots
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 medium fennel bulbs sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- 4 medium carrot(s) sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the fennel and carrots. Cook until tender, stirring occasionally for about 12-15 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Photo courtesy: Stacie Barry