Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Apple Glazed Turkey Breast
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 piece(s) turkey breast cutlet(s) (4-6 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice, unsweetened (or the juice of 1 medium/large apple)
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) tarragon, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Combine the apple juice, chicken stock, garlic, tarragon and ginger together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season both sides of turkey cutlets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Sear each cutlet 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Place on plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add apple juice mixture to pan.
- As the sauce comes to a boil add the turkey cutlets back to the pan. Simmer until sauce reduces and turkey is fully cooked.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here