Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 21g
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat more if needed
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3 large egg(s)
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 tablespoon(s) maple syrup as needed to top pancakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) ghee for cooking
- Thoroughly mix the eggs, coconut oil, and honey together.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- Throw in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix, but remember, not too much
- Melt a dab of butter in your skillet and then using a measuring cup, add a little batter to the pan. I recommend figuring out how many pancakes you’d like to make beforehand so that you can use an appropriately sized cup or ladle.
- Remember that you aren’t likely to see many bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check the underside of your pancake before flipping. Extra kudos points for those of you who can flip without a spatula!
- For best results, serve your pancakes right away.
- Drown those bad boys in maple syrup, grab your fork, and have at ‘em!
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here