The burgers in this juicy lamb burger recipe are topped with bacon and creamy avocado, and then balanced out with a simple buffalo mayonnaise. One bite and you’ll never even miss the bun! For more delicious Paleo lamb recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), please visit our Paleo Plan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Bacon and Avocado Lamb Burger with Buffalo Mayonnaise
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 9.6g
- 11/2 pound(s) lamb, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked until crisp
- 1 medium avocado(s) sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- Combine the lamb, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form into 4 burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook the burgers until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Top each burger with a slice of bacon, and a few slices avocado.
- To make the buffalo mayo, whisk the mayonnaise with the hot sauce. Spoon a tablespoon of mayo on top of each burger.