If you visit your local farmer’s market in the early spring and summer, you’ll discover an abundance of organic beets, as well as bright red organic strawberries.
These nutritious ingredients (along with addition of avocado and unsweetened almond milk) blend up beautifully to create a gorgeously hued and healthy Paleo smoothie that tastes just as good as it looks.
This unique berry smoothie is packed full of antioxidants and healthy fats, making it perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Be careful when handling this beet smoothie however… as beets will stain anything and everything that they come into contact with!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Beets and Berries Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 3.6g
- 1 large banana(s) frozen
- 2 cup(s) strawberries frozen
- 1/2 medium avocado(s)
- 1 large beet(s) peeled and grated on a box grater
- 1 cup(s) almond milk
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, adjusting consistency with cold water if necessary. Serve immediately.