Staying hydrated can be challenging, but this homemade beverage pairs natural electrolytes with tasty sparkling water. Tastes great chilled or frozen as a slushee!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Homemade Electrolyte Drink
Total Time: 65 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Passive Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut water
- 1/2 medium orange(s) juiced
- 1/2 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/2 medium lime(s) juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt preferably Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 can(s) sparkling water or LaCroix
- Combine all ingredients except sparkling water and freeze for 30-60 minutes. Once the drink forms a slush, remove from freezer and combine with sparkling water. Serve cold.