This collagen smoothie is creamy yet easily drinkable through a straw. Our Paleo smoothie recipe will dazzle your taste buds with a mildly sweet flavor featuring a hint of cocoa and strawberries, satisfying for either a snack, meal, or dessert!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Strawberry and Collagen Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup(s) almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut water
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh
- 1 cup(s) spinach to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) protein powder Clovis
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) gelatin, grass-fed
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) collagen powder, grass-fed
- 1 teaspoon(s) matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- Blend with a bullet, food processor, or other smoothie-type mixer and enjoy chilled or on the go!