While it would be nice to have time to cook breakfast everyday, some days are too hectic to make it happen! In times like these, you need a breakfast bar that you can grab quickly as you head out the door, and these Paleo protein bars bars fit the bill.
Made of only a few ingredients, these High Energy Breakfast Bars are satisfying, healthy, and delicious!
Looking for even more delicious Paleo Breakfast Recipes? Visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
High Energy Breakfast Bars
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 9g
- 1 cup(s) almonds
- 1 cup(s) cashews
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut unsweetened shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) honey raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil melted
- Put the almonds and cashews in a food processor and pulse until rough chopped. Add the coconut and pulse a few more times, being careful not to over chop. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, coconut oil (melted) and honey. Mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan with your fingers and transfer the pan to the refrigerator. Chill for 2-3 hours until firm. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.