While it would be nice to have time to cook breakfast everyday, some days are too hectic to make it happen! In times like these, you need a breakfast bar that you can grab quickly as you head out the door, and these Paleo protein bars bars fit the bill.
Made of only a few ingredients, these High Energy Breakfast Bars are satisfying, healthy, and delicious!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
High Energy Breakfast Bars
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 9g
- 1 cup(s) almonds
- 1 cup(s) cashews
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut unsweetened shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) honey raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil melted
- Put the almonds and cashews in a food processor and pulse until rough chopped. Add the coconut and pulse a few more times, being careful not to over chop. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, coconut oil (melted) and honey. Mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan with your fingers and transfer the pan to the refrigerator. Chill for 2-3 hours until firm. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.