Naturally sweetened with raw honey and spiced with ginger, these glazed walnuts are incredibly addictive!
I try to carry some nuts along with me whenever I’m outside because nuts are a quick way to curb any sudden hunger pangs. Walnuts in particular are filled with healthy fats and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
These glazed walnuts are made with just four ingredients in under 20 minutes, but taste so good thanks to the raw honey and ground ginger. These snacks are Paleo-friendly and naturally gluten-free, meaning you can indulge without guilt!
Tip: Store the honey ginger glazed walnuts in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Enjoy more delicious, simple, and gourmet nibbles with our chef-created Paleo Snacks cookbooks! If you’re a nut lover, you’ll adore the Pecan & Banana Mini Bars and No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Honey Ginger Glazed Walnuts
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 10 minutes
- 11/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger ground
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the raw honey and the ground ginger, mixing until smooth.
- Add the walnuts and mix until the walnuts are evenly coated with the honey-ginger glaze.
- Transfer the walnuts to the prepared baking sheet and quickly separate the walnuts with a fork or spatula.
- Let the walnuts cool for 10 minutes, until the glaze is dry and no longer hot.