Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- olive or coconut oil
- 1 lb halibut or other white fish
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs almonds, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive or coconut oil.
- Lay fish in the pan skin side down.
- Spread Dijon mustard over fish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.