Dijon mustard and almonds combine to make a wonderful topping for mild and meaty halibut. You can also add salt and pepper to the fish after cooking and sprinkle your favorite chopped green herbs on top. Other fish can be substituted for the halibut. This particular flavor combination goes well with scrod.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Halibut with Dijon and Almonds
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 pound(s) fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive or coconut oil.
- Lay fish in the pan skin side down.
- Spread Dijon mustard over fish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.