Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 60 minutes
|4||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot, saute garlic for 3-4 minutes. Add chicken to the skillet and cook until all sides are brown.
- Rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- After cooking, pour the liquid from the skillet carefully into a small container for use in the sauce.
- Add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt (optional), black pepper, and paprika to a blender. Cover and blend into a powder. Add the reserved pan juices slowly, blending into a thick sauce (use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender periodically). Add the juices until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
- Add the sauce to the skillet, then mix well. Cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until the kelp noodles have become tender.