Approximate Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 12 ounce(s) kelp noodles
- 2 teaspoon(s) tarragon, dried
- 1 cup(s) cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot, saute garlic for 3-4 minutes. Add chicken to the skillet and cook until all sides are brown.
- Rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- After cooking, pour the liquid from the skillet carefully into a small container for use in the sauce.
- Add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt (optional), black pepper, and paprika to a blender. Cover and blend into a powder. Add the reserved pan juices slowly, blending into a thick sauce (use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender periodically). Add the juices until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
- Add the sauce to the skillet, then mix well. Cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until the kelp noodles have become tender.