Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
|3/4||pound(s)||salmon fillet(s), skin on|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine almond meal, coriander and cumin in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet(s) with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with the almond meal mixture (both sides).
- Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.