Craving a delicious paleo salmon dish? Try this easy paleo salmon recipe, which features this healthy fish variety broiled in almond flour seasoned with coriander and cumin. You can use tilapia or other fish in place of the salmon. A side dish of baked vegetables makes the perfect complement.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine almond meal, coriander and cumin in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet(s) with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with the almond meal mixture (both sides).
- Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.