Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
|4||turkey breast cutlet(s) (4-6 oz)|
|1/2||cup(s)||apple juice, unsweetened, (or the juice of 1 medium/large apple)|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|4||tablespoon(s)||tarragon, fresh, minced|
|1||teaspoon(s)||ginger, fresh, grated|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Combine the apple juice, chicken stock, garlic, tarragon and ginger together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season both sides of turkey cutlets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Sear each cutlet 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Place on plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add apple juice mixture to pan.
- As the sauce comes to a boil add the turkey cutlets back to the pan. Simmer until sauce reduces and turkey is fully cooked.