Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 turkey breast cutlets, 4-6 oz each
- 1/2 cup apple juice (or the juice of 1 medium/large apple)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 Tbs fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Combine the apple juice, chicken stock, garlic, tarragon and ginger together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season both sides of turkey cutlets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Sear each cutlet 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Place on plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add apple juice mixture to pan.
- As the sauce comes to a boil add the turkey cutlets back to the pan. Simmer until sauce reduces and turkey is fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.