Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 turkey breast cutlet(s) (4-6 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice, unsweetened, (or the juice of 1 medium/large apple)
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) tarragon, fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Combine the apple juice, chicken stock, garlic, tarragon and ginger together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season both sides of turkey cutlets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Sear each cutlet 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Place on plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add apple juice mixture to pan.
- As the sauce comes to a boil add the turkey cutlets back to the pan. Simmer until sauce reduces and turkey is fully cooked.