Serve on a bed of mixed greens or butter lettuce for a larger meal.
Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 can(s) tuna in oil
- 20 medium olives, green or black, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium onion(s), green, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper(s), finely chopped (no seeds and/or less jalapeno if you want less spice)
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 head(s) lettuce, butter, or mixed greens (optional)
- 1 medium avocado(s), sliced
- Combine all the ingredients and serve over lettuce, with sliced avocado on top.
- Serve immediately, or store it in the fridge for a day for more flavor. NOTE: always be sure to add the avocado just before serving.