Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|2||tablespoon(s)||coconut aminos, (tastes like soy sauce)|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, diced|
|3||head(s)||lettuce, romaine heart(s)|
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces, and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions and chicken to the pan and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add a small splash of coconut aminos (about 2 tablespoons), and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple and peppers and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over chopped romaine.