Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 medium onion(s) diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1 cup(s) pineapple diced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red diced
- 3 head(s) lettuce, romaine heart(s)
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces, and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions and chicken to the pan and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add a small splash of coconut aminos (about 2 tablespoons), and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple and peppers and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over chopped romaine.