Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chicken Curry with Apple
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion(s), yellow diced
- 1 large apple(s) peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, stewed (16 oz)
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder (or more, to taste)
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless cooked and chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add apple, tomatoes and their juice, broth, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Simmer uncovered 35 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with assorted garnishes like toasted coconut, mandarin oranges, raisins, crumbled cook bacon, mango chutney or chopped onion on the side.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here