Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 1 large apple(s), peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, stewed (16 oz)
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder, (or more, to taste)
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cooked and chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add apple, tomatoes and their juice, broth, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Simmer uncovered 35 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with assorted garnishes like toasted coconut, mandarin oranges, raisins, crumbled cook bacon, mango chutney or chopped onion on the side.