Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head(s) cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or olive oil
- optional seasonings for cauliflower, sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic or freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it has a grainy rice-like consistency. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut or olive oil when hot.
- Sauté cauliflower in a pan with oil and any additional seasonings desired (sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, or just freshly ground black pepper).