Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbs coconut or olive oil
- sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic or freshly ground black pepper (optional seasonings)
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it has a grainy rice-like consistency. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut or olive oil when hot.
- Sauté cauliflower in a pan with oil and any additional seasonings desired (sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, or just freshly ground black pepper).
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.