Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbs coconut or olive oil
- sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic or freshly ground black pepper (optional seasonings)
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it has a grainy rice-like consistency. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut or olive oil when hot.
- Sauté cauliflower in a pan with oil and any additional seasonings desired (sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, or just freshly ground black pepper).