Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), red, sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), red, sliced
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 2 head(s) lettuce, butter, root removed, washed and dried
- 1 small jar salsa, (or substitute fresh chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic)
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and sea salt (if desired). Toss chicken in mixture until fully coated and set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Saute onion for 3 minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is almost fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes), stirring often.
- Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa.