Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|4||chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/3||cup(s)||apple cider vinegar|
- Combine olive oil, thyme, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Rub chicken with seasoning and let stand.
- In a 12" nonstick skillet, toast walnuts over medium-low heat 4-6 min or until golden and fragrant, stirring constantly. Note: walnuts may burn quickly if left unattended.
- Transfer walnuts to dish, and turn heat up to medium under the hot skillet.
- Add chicken to same skillet. Cook 12 min or until done, turning frequently.
- Transfer chicken to a clean plate.
- Add vinegar to the chicken drippings in the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add maple syrup and water, and simmer 6-7 min until slightly thickened. Stir in walnuts and serve on top of chicken.