Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Combine olive oil, thyme, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Rub chicken with seasoning and let stand.
- In a 12" nonstick skillet, toast walnuts over medium-low heat 4-6 min or until golden and fragrant, stirring constantly. Note: walnuts may burn quickly if left unattended.
- Transfer walnuts to dish, and turn heat up to medium under the hot skillet.
- Add chicken to same skillet. Cook 12 min or until done, turning frequently.
- Transfer chicken to a clean plate.
- Add vinegar to the chicken drippings in the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add maple syrup and water, and simmer 6-7 min until slightly thickened. Stir in walnuts and serve on top of chicken.