When paired with a side, this recipe makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch. Try it with Mojo Verde for extra flavor.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
Note: recipe needs at least 2 additional prep hours to allow time for the chicken to marinate.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbs ground cumin
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- wooden skewers
Soak wooden skewers for at least 15 minutes before grilling.
- Slice chicken breasts length-wise into 3 or 4 strips each.
- Combine crushed garlic, cumin, sesame oil and sea salt in a bowl.
- Place the chicken into the spice mixture and coat each piece. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (may marinate overnight).
- Just before dinner time, prepare the grill and soak the skewers.
- Pierce each slice of chicken breast with a skewer.
- Grill until fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.