Try it with Mojo Verde for extra flavor.
Note: recipe needs at least 2 additional prep hours to allow time for the chicken to marinate.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
Passive Time: 2 hours (marinades, etc.)
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- wooden skewers
- Slice chicken breasts length-wise into 3 or 4 strips each.
- Combine crushed garlic, cumin, sesame oil and sea salt in a bowl.
- Place the chicken into the spice mixture and coat each piece. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (may marinate overnight).
- Just before dinner time, prepare the grill and soak the skewers.
- Pierce each slice of chicken breast with a skewer.
- Grill until fully cooked.