Approximate Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 4 large egg(s)
- 2 can(s) tuna (6 oz), drained (oil-packed works well)
- 1 handful(s) green beans, fresh
- 1/2 cup(s) olives, black, pitted
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape
- 1 head(s) lettuce, butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Place 4 raw eggs (in their shells) in a small pan, and add cold water to cover the eggs. Cover the pan.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring water to a slight simmer. Once simmering (small bubbles), cover the pan and remove from heat. Let stand (covered) for 13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs, and immediately cool them in cold water after. Remove shells, quarter the eggs and set aside.
- While eggs are cooking, wash and chop butter lettuce, tomatoes and green beans.
- Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt & pepper into a dressing.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into two salads and drizzle dressing on top.