Makes dinner for two adults.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb sea bass fillets (or any firm white fish available)
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs capers, rinsed
- 2 sprigs fresh dill (dried may be used if fresh dill is unavailable)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place sea bass fillets on a broiler pan.
- Thinly slice lemon (1/8" slices).
- Sprinkle the fish with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top with capers and dill sprigs. Cover with fresh lemon slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.