Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound(s) sea bass fillet(s), (or any firm white fish available)
- 1 medium lemon(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed
- 2 sprig(s) dill, fresh, (dried may be used if fresh dill is unavailable)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place sea bass fillets on a broiler pan.
- Thinly slice lemon (1/8 inch slices).
- Sprinkle the fish with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top with capers and dill sprigs. Cover with fresh lemon slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.