Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Crispy Paleo Fish Sticks
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 13g
- 2 piece(s) fish fillet(s), (4-6oz) thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper optional
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- 1 large egg(s) beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard, dijon
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉ and grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- In a shallow dish, mix the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat eggs gently in a shallow dish and dip the fish into the eggs. Transfer the fish to the almond flour and coat the fish with the mixture.
- Carefully place fish on the baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until it’s golden brown and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish sticks are baking, whisk together the honey and mustard until smooth. Serve with the fish sticks and enjoy!
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here