Vegetable kebabs are the perfect addition to any meat when planning your next Paleo diet meal. Serve these up as an appetizer at your next event. Either way, the combination of vegetables on these kebabs are delicious!
Note: this recipe needs to marinate overnight.
|4||large||mushroom(s), white button or cremini, quartered|
|1||large||zucchini, sliced thick|
|1/2||head(s)||cauliflower, pulled apart into large florets|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, cut into large pieces|
|1||medium||onion(s), cut into large pieces|
|wooden skewers, (soaked for at least 15 minutes)|
|2||tablespoon(s)||ginger, fresh, peeled|
- Wash and prepare the vegetables. Put in large bowl.
- Blend marinade ingredients together in a blender or food processor and pour over vegetables in the bowl.
- Cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Also soak the wooden skewers in water overnight.
- Shortly before mealtime, put the vegetables onto the soaked skewers.
- Place kebabs on grill for about 10 minutes until tender, turning frequently.