An extremely simple snack recipe that is open to endless variations, this combination is filling and very tasty. If you’d like you can add cinnamon or other spices, substitute shredded coconut for the coconut milk, or blend the ingredients into a smoothie. Freezing the banana ahead of time and then blending will give the mixture the texture of ice cream.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Bananas with Almond Butter and Coconut
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large banana(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut milk, full fat
- Slice banana and divide into small bowls.
- Top each banana half with half of the almond butter and coconut milk.