This creamy Paleo salad dressing is a nice combination of sweet and spicy. It’s perfect on cabbage, or tossed with your favorite Chinese chicken salad ingredients. You can adjust the sweetness or spice level to your liking; simply add more or less honey and red pepper flakes to this tasty almond dressing. If you like this recipe, check out our Paleo Asian Cabbage Salad recipe as well! For more Paleo salad dressing recipes and other delicious FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Approximately 2 tablespoons per serving.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Creamy Almond Dressing
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 5.4g
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated
- 1 medium garlic clove(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, adding a tablespoon or two of water if necessary to thin out.
- Taste, adjust seasoning to your liking, and serve over your favorite salad.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.