If you love the fresh flavor of cilantro, then this creamy and tangy cilantro avocado dressing recipe will be your new go-to favorite! It’s a versatile topping for your favorite Paleo salad, but can also be used as a fresh and zesty dip for meats and veggies. I love this Paleo dressing served atop Paleo Taco Salad and as a sauce for Paleo Steak Fajitas. Add more or less avocado oil as needed to achieve your ideal thickness.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Creamy Cilantro Avocado Dressing (Dip)
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 medium avocado(s) skinned and seeded
- 3/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh packed and chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) avocado oil
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 medium onion(s), green white and green parts, chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a magic bullet, food processor, blender, or the like.
- Blend until combined. If too thick, add more coconut milk or avocado oil.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Ingredients will separate, so blend again before re-serving.