Spicy curry roasted cauliflower is paired with sweet raisins and peppery arugula in this warm arugula salad recipe. Serve this Paleo salad alongside your favorite grilled meat for a hearty and healthy side dish, or enjoy this filling arugula salad on its own as a healthy lunch option.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Curry Roasted Cauliflower and Arugula Salad
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 6g
- 1/2 head(s) cauliflower cut into florets, about 3 cups for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 4 cup(s) arugula, baby
- 1/2 cup(s) peas fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the coconut oil and curry powder. Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- When done, transfer to a large bowl and add the arugula, peas, lemon juice, and raisins. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm at room temperature.