This is a simple and easy replacement for breaded chicken using almond flour. There are a number of variations you could add to the almond flour mix to enhance the taste, including ginger, basil, garlic or various other herbs and seasonings.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large egg(s) beaten
- 6 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless cut into 3 strips each
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.