These easy to make / easy to eat Paleo and vegetarian fruit and nut clusters make the perfect grab and go snack for any time of the day. They’re also totally customizable, so you can make them with whatever dried fruit, nuts, or seeds that you have on hand in your pantry.
If you liked this Fruit and Nut Clusters recipe, try our High Energy Breakfast Bars recipe next time!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fruit and Nut Clusters
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 4.0g
trans fat 0.0g
- 1 cup(s) cashews raw
- 1 cup(s) almonds raw
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) cranberries dried
- 1/4 cup(s) goji berries or any dried fruit
- 2 tablespoon(s) hemp seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt coarse
- 2 large egg white(s)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop the mixture onto the baking sheet in even spoonfuls, about 2 tablespoons each.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until nuts are lightly toasted. Cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container.