This salad has a sweet and salty combination and is also packed with protein and vitamins. Best served shortly after being prepared.
Makes lunch for two.
Approximate prep time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 (4-6 oz) chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 large tart apple, cored and diced
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp raw honey
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, celery and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and honey and mix until well blended.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Spoon dressing over chicken and toss to coat completely. If making salad ahead of time, keep chicken mixture and dressing separate until just before eating.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.