This salad has a sweet and salty combination and is also packed with protein and vitamins.
Best served shortly after being prepared.
Approximate Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz), cooked and diced
- 1 large apple(s), tart, cored and diced
- 1 large celery stalk(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, celery and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and honey and mix until well blended.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Spoon dressing over chicken and toss to coat completely. If making salad ahead of time, keep chicken mixture and dressing separate until just before eating.