Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup(s) carob powder, or cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts of choice, ground (almonds, hazelnuts)
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey, raw, (optional, add more to taste)
- parchment paper
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Take off heat as soon as coconut oil is totally melted.
- Once combined and off heat, add the carob (or cocoa), ground nuts, and coconut and mix together.
- Pour mixture onto a small baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Form into a square (or shape of your choice) when cool enough to touch.
- Freeze or refrigerate until hardened. Cut into 4 servings.