Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1||head(s)||cauliflower, chopped into small florets|
|2||medium||celery stalk(s), diced|
|1/4||medium||onion(s), yellow, finely diced|
|1||tablespoon(s)||parsley, fresh, finely chopped|
|2||large||egg(s), hard boiled, shelled, and diced|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of a medium pot (with lid). Insert steamer basket and fill with chopped cauliflower. Cover.
- Steam cauliflower on the stove top over medium-high heat until slightly tender, about 10 minutes after water begins to simmer (overcooking will develop a stronger "cauliflower" smell, and a mushy texture).
- Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water to cool immediately. Place in a large bowl
- Add celery, onion, parsley, and egg.
- Stir in mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sea salt (if desired).
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.