Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head(s) cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 medium celery stalk(s), diced
- 1/4 medium onion(s), yellow, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- 2 large egg(s), hard boiled, shelled, and diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of a medium pot (with lid). Insert steamer basket and fill with chopped cauliflower. Cover.
- Steam cauliflower on the stove top over medium-high heat until slightly tender, about 10 minutes after water begins to simmer (overcooking will develop a stronger "cauliflower" smell, and a mushy texture).
- Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water to cool immediately. Place in a large bowl
- Add celery, onion, parsley, and egg.
- Stir in mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sea salt (if desired).
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.