Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1||pound(s)||shrimp, peeled and de-veined|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, finely chopped|
|1||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|2||medium||onion(s), green, thinly sliced (about 2 tablespoons)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||lime juice, freshly squeezed|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/2||cup(s)||cilantro, fresh, finely chopped|
|3||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, for sauteing|
- Place shrimp in food processor, pulse until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped shrimp, bell pepper, garlic, scallions, lime juice, honey, sea salt (optional), chipotle, egg and cilantro.
- Form mixture into 1/2 inch thick patties, dip each in almond flour, coating thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add 4 patties to the skillet and cook about 5 minutes per side, until browned; remove and place on paper towel lined plate.
- Repeat with remaining cakes.