Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped
- 1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbs coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce)
- 2 Tbs lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers).
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle with Thai Sauce.
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving.