Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|1/4||cup(s)||hot pepper sauce, (with no added sugar or preservatives; may use 2 Tbs tomato paste and an additional 2 Tbs of olive oil as a milder alternative)|
|4||tablespoon(s)||coconut aminos, (tastes like soy sauce)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread wings out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften almond butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- When soft, stir in hot pepper sauce, coconut aminos, olive oil, and sea salt (if desired). If sauce gets too thick, add a bit of hot water.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, remove wings from oven. Turn and brush each wing with sauce. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Turn each wing, baste with sauce, and return to oven for 10 additional minutes (or until completely cooked).
- Turn over and baste with sauce.