Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium summer squash(s), yellow, sliced into 1inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion(s), red, cut into eighths
- 4 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning
- Soak wooden skewers (at least 15 minutes).
- Peel shrimp and put in medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and season with pepper. Set aside for five minutes.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Prepare grill.
- Add vegetables and garlic to the shrimp, and add olive oil. Toss.
- Impale veggies and shrimp onto skewers and grill until fully cooked.