Are you looking for your next go-to barbecue dish? This shrimp and veggies on a stick recipe is sure to please—especially for those who love kabobs. In addition to being incredibly healthy, it’s a delicious Paleo meal for those favoring seafood in their mealtime rotations.
|3/4||pound(s)||shrimp, peeled and de-veined|
|1||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1||medium||zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces|
|1||medium||summer squash(s), yellow, sliced into 1inch pieces|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, sliced into 2 inch pieces|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), green, sliced into 2 inch pieces|
|1||medium||onion(s), red, cut into eighths|
|4||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning|
- Soak wooden skewers (at least 15 minutes).
- Peel shrimp and put in medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and season with pepper. Set aside for five minutes.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Prepare grill.
- Add vegetables and garlic to the shrimp, and add olive oil. Toss.
- Impale veggies and shrimp onto skewers and grill until fully cooked.