Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) kale, lacinato, (enough for about 6 cups of chopped leaves)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 small lemon(s), juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz), cooked and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) sunflower seeds, toasted
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt (if desired) and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with a cooked chicken breast and sunflower seeds to serve.