Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1/4||cup(s)||coconut cream, from the top of a can of coconut milk (very important)|
|2||tablespoon(s)||herbs, fresh, such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano, - chopped|
|1||tablespoon(s)||olive oil, for brushing|
|1||tablespoon(s)||sea salt, coarse, for topping|
|toppings of choice for focaccia, such as chopped olives, halved cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic cloves, or whatever your heart desires|
- If the cream isn't at the top of the can of coconut milk, put the can in the fridge and it will rise to the top in about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut cream until smooth. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and stir until well combined.
- Line a shallow 8" pie plate or small jellyroll pan with parchment and spread the batter in the pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and press your fingers lightly in the dough to indent.
- If topping the bread, add toppings evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes until top is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and brush with more olive oil. Cool before slicing and serving.