Approximate cook time: 1 hour
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In either a food processor or stand mixer, combine the flours, flax, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Add the eggs and beat or pulse until combined. Add the coconut oil, honey and vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Lightly coat a standard 9x5 bread pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter in, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the top is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool completely before releasing from the pan and slicing.
Note: Make sure to bake the loaf in a standard 9x5 loaf pan (the kind you would bake banana bread in), and if the top starts to brown too much before it’s done, cover it with foil. You should wait until it’s cool before you slice it, but if you can’t wait, try a warm slice slathered with coconut oil.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.