Approximate Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 cup(s) almond flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut flour
- 6 tablespoon(s) flax seeds, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 7 large egg(s)
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, melted
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In either a food processor or stand mixer, combine the flours, flax, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Add the eggs and beat or pulse until combined. Add the coconut oil, honey and vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Lightly coat a standard 9x5 bread pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter in, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the top is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool completely before releasing from the pan and slicing.