Makes about 2 cups
Approximate prep time: 5 minutes
Nutrition information based on 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts in marinade.
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 TB. toasted sesame oil
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- Combine all ingredients into a covered shallow dish (non-metal) or re-sealable plastic bag.
- Place meat of choice in marinade. Make sure that the marinade surrounds most of the meat. If it is too large, slice the meat into smaller sections first.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, turning the meat (or “squishing” the bag) several times to make sure the marinade covers the meat completely.
- The meat is now ready to cook. Remove from the marinade and salt lightly before grilling, pan frying, or baking.
- Discard leftover marinade, or remove ginger and garlic slices and bring it to a boil (uncovered) for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce into a thicker sauce for drizzling over cooked meat.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.