This meal can easily be made the night before, for a quick lunch to bring along to work.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 piece(s) chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 large apple(s)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon or allspice
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150 F).
- Grate apple into pan.
- Add cinnamon or allspice.
- Continue to cook until chicken is done and apple is tender.