This Spicy Herb Dressing recipe is quick and easy, and makes for a light yet flavor-packed topping for your favorite salad. Mint and oregano are perfectly balanced with garlic and jalapeno in this delicious vegan and Paleo salad dressing, and the heat can be easily adjusted to suit your spice preference by adding more or less jalapeno pepper. Our spicy herb salad dressing is the perfect complement to our Perpetual Spinach Salad, but tastes great on other Paleo salad recipes as well. Make it ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge to enjoy for days and weeks to come. You’ll have to let it return to room temperature before each re-serving as the olive oil hardens when cold.
If you enjoyed this Spicy Herb Dressing recipe, try our Almond Ginger Garlic Dressing recipe next time. For more Paleo salad dressing recipes and other delicious FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Spicy Herb Dressing
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano, fresh minced
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper(s) seeded and minced
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a magic bullet or blender, or whisk together by hand until thoroughly mixed.
- Drizzle over salad, veggies or meat.
- Can be stored in an airtight container, but ingredients will separate so blend or mix again before re-serving.
- For less spice, add more oil. For more spice, add less oil.