Chia seeds are packed with health-promoting proteins and antioxidants, which is in part why they’re so popular these days! But chia seeds also have the unique ability to transform your favorite non-dairy milk into a thick and rich tasting Paleo pudding. This chia seed pudding uses a bit of honey and vanilla and then is topped with crunchy pecans and coconut, transforming it into a healthy snack that’s both filling and delicious. Our Paleo chia pudding recipe is easy to prepare the night before in a mason jar, so you can simply grab and go in the morning without having to worry about what you’ll be having for breakfast!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Coconut Pecan Chia Pudding
Total Time: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
saturated fat 17g
trans fat 0.0g
- 3 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2/3 cup(s) chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and honey in a large mason jar or container with a lid. Stir well and seal. Refrigerate for at least an hour until chia seeds firm up, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide the pudding into 4 servings and top with the pecans and coconut.