This recipe makes a pretty, exotic-looking dish that is ideal as an appetizer for a special dinner party. Salty smoked salmon is topped with pungent minced onion and creamy slices of avocado for a perfect and sophisticated mix of flavors.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Endive Salmon Poppers
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 head(s) endive
- 4 ounce(s) salmon, smoked
- 1/2 medium onion(s), red minced
- 1/2 medium avocado(s) sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Wash and separate endive leaves.
- Top with smoked salmon, red onion and avocado.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, and drizzle with olive oil.