When you need an elegant and simple appetizer dish to serve at your next event, this Paleo Prosciutto Melon Wrap-Ups recipe will not disappoint. Our recipe uses simple and healthy ingredients that perfectly complement one another in this four ingredient Paleo appetizer recipe. An extra bonus – they’re quick and easy to make the day of your event. They also plate-up easily and beautifully for a delicious and stunning presentation.
If you enjoyed this simple Prosciutto Melon Wrap-Ups recipe, try our Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops appetizer recipe next time. For even more delicious and FREE Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Prosciutto Melon Wrap-Ups
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe(s) or honeydew melon, seeded
- 1 package(s) ham, prosciutto, sliced (4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh chopped
- 1 package(s) toothpicks (optional)
- Carefully slice cantaloupe into 1 inch wedges. Remove and discard the rinds.
- Wrap each cantaloupe slice with prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve chilled or at room temperature.